C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Revival in the Everglades

Ministers at Mid-Winter Conference - www.mylesyoung.com
Mid-Winter Conference - www.mylesyoung.com



















I have just returned from the beautiful state of Florida where I had the privilege of preaching the "Mid-Winter Conference" of the Apostolic Churches of Jesus Christ. It was a great time of fellowship and preaching. This was a brand new venture for me as I had never been to "Bellglade, Florida", I really had a great time. Under the direction of Senior Pastor Feld there is a tremendous revival taking place in Florida. This conference is an annual event for the "affiliate" churches of the ACJC. These pastors and saints gathered for 3 nights of power-packed worship and preaching and God truly visited with us. These men are doing some incredible things for God. Special thanks goes to my friend Nathaniel Urshan from Fort Myers, Florida for the invitation to minister to the ACJC. Pastor Urshan will be speaking at NO LIMITS. I am sure you will all be blessed by his unique ministry.

To all of my new brothers and sisters in the "Glades" I love you and can't wait to see the completion of your new headquarters church. Keep the faith and don't ever doubt!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,