C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year 2009 - www.mylesyoung.com

I can hardly believe that it is 2009, but I am kind of glad that 08 is over and done with. I believe that this year is going to be a great year. I had someone ask me "How can you say that? Look around you...." Here is my response. I know that the world has gone crazy (or so it seems). I know that every newspaper and media stream in America is loading us down with negativity. I know that sin is abounding. I know that the sea of life is quite rough right now. I know that these are the facts, but I refuse to "face the facts".... in 2009 I am choosing to "FAITH THE FACTS".
I am saved
I have a wonderful family
I have a great church
I have lovely friends
and MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN ANY STORM THAT I WILL HAVE TO FACE THIS YEAR...
So there....
I am going to put my "faith-specs" on and look for opportunities for Jesus to show off this year. There is no telling what He is going to do .... and I want to be right, smack-dab, in the middle of it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,