C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Monday, November 10, 2008

On My Way to Mexico

Mexico Mission - www.mylesyoung.com
Chihuahua, Mexico - www.mylesyoung.com
Church Bell Tower - www.mylesyoung.com
Keep me in your prayers this week. I am headed to Chihuahua, Mexico (we will have a barking good time). Dr. Baumeister and I are going to be preaching a conference in the city of Delicias as well as teaching during the day to pastors in the area. Mexico is ripe with revival and God is raising up great men & women throughout latin America to preach the Gospel. I am thrilled that God has allowed me to be a part of what He is doing in this area. I personally believe that we are the edge of a tremendous harvest. Who knows what the far reaching results of this conference will be. Who knows there could be a young man or woman there this week that could be the key to a door that has not yet been opened. Bend your knees and help us pray that God would direct us to the key persons for His kingdom.

Vaya con Dios

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,