C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Value of Friends

Johnny King and Bishop NJ Wilson - mylesyoung.com
Guy Godwin Steven Buxton C Myles Young - mylesyoung.com

I was just sitting here thinking about how much friendship means to me. There is nothing like time together with friends. One of the greatest joys about being in the ministry is the wonderful people that I have rubbed shoulders with through the years. I was looking through my phone photos and these two jumped out at me. For all of you from Canada, is it just me or is my buddy J. King looking kind of presidential. This picture sums up what I think about J. King, he is one of the classiest dudes on this plantet (I love you Bro.)
I had to put this picture of two of my more ....hmmm....gentle (nah)...uh...CRAZY, WILD, FUN friends. Guy Godwin & Steven Buxton showed me a good time not long ago and taught me how to shoot skeet. They can ever more throw down on some clay pidgeons.
All kidding aside, have you thought about how much your friends mean to you. The older you get, the harder it will be to find new ones, so value the ones you've got. Say a prayer for them everyday and grow old together. I hope I make it....with friends like Bucky and Guy....they could get me shot.

Labels: , , , , , ,