C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Saturday, August 23, 2008

P.E.A.K. 08

PEAK Conference 08- C Myles Young BlogThe only way I know to describe it is "mind boggling"! PEAK was off the hook. If you weren't there you missed one of the most incredible God encounters that I have ever experienced. Like the song writer Tony Roberts penned "I just can't find the words". Something happened on Wednesday night that I will never forget. Pastor Nathan Morton stepped to the pulpit to open the convention with an announcement and as he did the young people began to worship. Without any prompting they continued and became more animated. The power of God began to move into the building in wave after wave as the young people gave themselves to the presence of God. 45 minutes later, without one note being sung or one chord struck they were still lost in praise to God. Pastor Morton turned the service straight to the evening evangelist (Rev Cody Marks who preached us into the presence of God) and PEAK was off and running. The day sessions were literally life changing as Rev Jason Calhoun got right to where we live. By Friday evening close to 2000 people filled the convention center and boy did we have a revival. It was 3 days where God showed up and showed off. I am still living in the overflow of what took place in Tulsa. I can't wait till next year.
To all of you Pastor's that gave their support financially as well as sending your young people I would like to express my thanks.
And to all of the youth council of the WPF, you guys did a great job. Thanks a million.
To the young people that came and pushed the devil around for a little while...I LOVE YOU!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,