C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Monday, June 23, 2008

Doing the Evangelist Thing!

Pastor Robert and Lisa Mitchell - C Myles Young BlogKeep me in your prayers this week. I am flying to Fayetteville, North Carolina to preach a "Tent Revival" for some of my long time dear friends. Pastor Robert & Lisa Mitchell are now leading the great church that was established by Elder Jesse Williams. I am thrilled to be going. This will be my first time to preach in the lovely state of North Carolina. I am also excited because I am taking London with me. She will turn 14 while we are with the Mitchells. MAN, I AM GETTING OLD! MY LITTLE BABY IS GROWING UP (LONDON, DON'T FORGET TO TELL THEM UGLY BOYS "YOUR DADDY HAS A SHOTGUN!")
By the way, Ben Vandiver is going to be there on the weekend and together we are going to work with the choir for a big music set on Sunday. It is going to be a blast!

Fayetteville, lets have revival!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,