C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Philippine Friends

Philippine Friends - C Myles Young BlogHey everybody, I just wanted to give a big shout out to all of my new friends from the Philippines. Since I have returned back to the USA there has been a surge of Philippine visitors to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. I hope that something will be a blessing to you. It is the least that I can do after how much of a blessing you were to me while I was in your lovely islands. I met so many wonderful people and it felt like God was uniting us together for the future somehow. I am so excited about the new recording that we did together and I can't wait for people state-side to hear you Boholano's sing for the glory of God. Keep the faith. Feel free to add a comment. We love you all so very much.

Labels: , ,