C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Friday, October 31, 2008

BOSTON'S 16th BIRTHDAY

Boston and Cody Marks - www.mylesyoung.com
Boston & Cody Marks

Boston and (dad)C Myles Young - www.mylesyoung.com
Boss hamming it up!

Happy Birthday Boston - www.mylesyoung.com

It's 1:30 a.m. and I just got through cleaning up after my son's 16th birthday party. I am feeling really old and sappy as I head off to bed. I spent the entire day with my son, just he and I. I asked him what he wanted to do and he said lets head to the mountains and just ride and listen to old time radio stories on the xm channel. It was a day I will always cherish. How many more of these moments will I have with him? As we wound through the Sierra's today, not saying a word for miles at a time, then laughing at funny things on the radio, then debating about the state of our nation during this election season...I wished the day could last forever. I can't believe "The Boss" is 16 years old. It was a day of days for this old dad. I found myself remembering the many trips with just me and my dad....oh, how much they mean to me now. Boston, I am proud to be your dad and I love you with all my heart. By the way, it started raining on your birthday...looks like ski season is going to be good this year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSS!

Labels: , , , , , , ,