C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Monday, October 13, 2008

THE BIG RECORDING

The Big Recording - C Myles Young BlogHey Everybody, send up some prayers this week. It's recording time! This Sunday night I am recording part II of a live worship set. We began this project in the Philippines a few weeks ago and we are recording the next phase this weekend. I am exited about this one. There is going to be a bunch of new "usable" stuff. This project may have the most variety of any project I have done, it is going to be fun. The band is being led by Ben Vandiver (moped man), the vocal coaching is being directed by Joy Norris. I am also excited to have with us on this project Paul Elder and Randy Williams (Men of Judah) who will be guest soloist. Tishauna Jones and James Wilder are also going to be featured. I am pumped.
If you are in the area, drop by and join the party if not I really covet your prayers. I have been having a little voice trouble lately so send up a prayer for me, PLEASE.
All the proceeds of this recording are going to sponsor Native Missionaries around the world.

LET'S WIN THE WORLD FOR JESUS!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,