C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Live Recording at The Rock Church Sacramento, CA

Singer, Songwriter, Artist, Psalmist Pastor C Myles Young - mylesyoung.com
Tommy Brown C Myles Young & Tim Ramirez  - mylesyoung.com
Young Men Worshipping  - mylesyoung.com
Randy Williams - mylesyoung.com
Live at The Rock - mylesyoung.com

Sis Sheila Young and the Praise Team - mylesyoung.com
C Myles Young Sis Joy Norris Sis Sheila Young - mylesyoung.com
Marty Heede @ The Rock - mylesyoung.com


I just wanted to thank all of you for praying for me and my crew. It was an exciting night of music and celebration. I want to thank all of the singers and musicians that helped me pull this thing off. I also want to give a shout out to all the technical people that helped. You guys/gals are great. I am planning on the project being released soon after the first of the year, so we are going to work quickly on the post-production. I think you will love the new material. Let all of your friends know about this project. Thanks to all my friends that showed up that night to show a little love. God bless!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,