C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Thursday, March 19, 2009

TIME WITH HIM

Time in Prayer - www.mylesyoung.com Many of you have wondered about the song that is looping on my blog. It is one of my all time favorites by my favorite group, Commissioned! Boy were those the days! They were cutting edge and I would listen to their projects for hours. This particular song was not one of their big hits, in fact most don't remember it. It was released in the closing moments of this group. I will never forget the first time I heard this song. I was driving down the 5 through Los Angeles , I stuck in this cd and began to listen. When this song came on, I kept playing it over and over and tears began to roll down my face. I was just beginning to experience some blessing and promotion in my music and ministry. Everything was clicking and I was living in the overflow. This song confronted me to my core. I had to pull over because the tears just kept coming. It was one of those forever moments. Now, so many years later, this song still pulls at my heart as a deep reminder that in the midst of my success and accomplishments that Jesus is still in love with me and wants to spend time with me. This thing called Christianity is a relationship. He longs to spend time with us and show us His love. Maybe this song can touch that spot in your soul and woo you back to a little time with the lover of your soul.

Be blessed!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,