C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PEAK 09 - A Success



Video courtesy of MD Wood



video from e-luminations
Thanks in advanced Bro Jo

PEAK 09 was a smashing success. It is now Tuesday and I am well on my way to recovery. I was totally wiped out when PEAK ended. I would like to say a big thank you to all of you who worked so hard to make it happen. There were so many volunteers who stepped up and "got her done". I want to especially thank Pastor Guy Godwin for all of his help, he did everything from shuttle service, found mechanics, took offerings, loaned pulpits, took care of evangelist. Guy Godwin is a great man. Thanks bro....

All of you who helped lead worship, you were great. Ben Vandiver, as always you did a spectacular job.
I should not begin to name names for fear of forgetting so thank you to everyone.

Bro Pullen, thank you so much for all your help.

Bro Switzer, thank you sir!

Bro Stringfellow, thanks for preaching. You did a great job. "Let's Get It Right This Time"

Bro Morton, what a timely message.

Youth Council, thanks for your work, passion and friendship.

God bless


PS. I am in Branson, (time to recover)

Labels: , , , , , , ,