C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Friday, July 10, 2009

Sarah, You Are Beautiful! - Nathaniel Urshan III

Beauty in Truth - www.mylesyoung.comHere I am sitting in a hotel room in Calgary so I'm checking email and responding when I decided to google "apostolic preaching". My search led me to Nathaniel Urshan III preaching at NO LIMITS earlier this year. As I started listening, my hotel was bathed in the sweet presence of God. My heart was pounding in my chest as Pastor Urshan told of Old Testament Sarah and her beauty. He skillfully made the connection to this apostolic message that has been given to us and I was overcome with thankfulness for such a clear message from my dear friend.

In this day of relevancy and emerging trends, the sound of a truly apostolic message is so refreshing. Pastor Urshan thank you for painting the picture so beautifully. Truth is gorgeous. What a timeless, transcendent message from a great man. If you were not there then you owe to yourself to listen to this message.

Sending out blessing to the Nathaniel Urshan family in Ft. Myers, Florida.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,