C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Samoa needs a Savior

The beautiful islands of SamoaI was thrilled to be invited to go preach a crusade in Samoa. What an incredible place. The only thing more beautiful than the island was the Samoans themselves. They treated me with love and acceptance and received the word of God gladly. Dr. Baumeister and I had the time of our lives. It was a great crusade and many were filled with the Holy Ghost. I look forward to going back soon. Bro & Sis Blunt have invited me back sometime so I would love for some of you to go with us for another crusade. I am working trying to get on the radio in Samoa (God may be working something out) so keep Samoa in your prayers.
I filmed a "God Quest 2" video while we were there. You will get to see the country as well as some the results of revival breaking out. Just click on The Rock Church link and you can watch the clip. There is a great need in Samoa for property and a building. Maybe God will speak to someone that views the web-site.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,