C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Sunday, March 23, 2008

ISRAEL

Pastor Myles Young - IsraelWell, I am back. I just returned from the land of Israel. What an incredible place! I have never been to a place that has impacted me as much as Israel.
I learned things about the scripture that one can only grasp while standing and looking at the actual sites of events that took place so long ago. If you have never been you need to do what ever you have to do to make it happen.
The most outstanding thing to me is to see the splendor and majesty of Rome and its dominion as opposed to the simple way that Christ came. Rome's castles and palaces are nothing but ruins but the humble man from Nazareth's kingdom is still growing. Hopefully, in the next couple of weeks, I will have a "Godquest-Israel" episode completed and posted on our web-site. It was a great time of learning, thought, and fellowship. It was also good to get back home and get something to eat that was not Kosher.
This Easter will be more special for me than ever having just come from Golgotha, the garden, and the empty tomb. As I stood in the garden of Gethsemane with tears running down my face I thanked Him for his mercy to me and my family and paying the price that He did for our salvation.
Let me remind you this morning, He is alive, the price of sin has been paid and you are free to walk in liberty and grace. Why not celebrate His resurrection with more energy than you planned.

Labels: , , , , , , ,