C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Monday, March 10, 2008

NO LIMITS

No Limits 08 - C Myles Young BlogWell, No Limits has come and gone. It was a spectacular time of God's glory and presence. I encourage you if you were unable to attend go to our web-site and watch the archives. God spoke to us in so many ways. "Innovate" was awesome and many of those that registered stayed over for No Limits. It was our biggest year ever. Each night we set attendance records. We are really excited about the future. To those of you that came we hope that you were as blessed to be here as we were blessed that you came.

Thank God for 90 Native Missionaries being sponsored on Thursday night in Uganda, Liberia, Mexico, El Salvador... THE FUTURE IS HERE.

Well, I don't have much time to rest because I leave tonight for Israel. I am so pumped (I have never been). I am going to film GOD QUEST - ISRAEL (should be fun). I don't know if I will have access to a computer while I am gone, if so I will post. If not I will be in touch when I return.

Pray someone through to the Holy Ghost while I am gone. God bless.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,