C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Friday, March 20, 2009

Oakland Tabernacle





Bishop Curtis and Sis Young - www.mylesyoung.comOakland California - www.mylesyoung.comTonight is an exciting night for Sheila and me. We are participating in the first night of the dedication of Oakland Tabernacle. This is the fulfillment of a dream that began several years ago. My father and mother are pastoring Oakland and have done a tremendous job of remodeling the building. It is a beautiful testimony of blessing and the hard work of the saints at Oakland Tabernacle. Tonight, Bishop Wilson is speaking and tomorrow I will be ministering in "OakTown". I am excited! These folks really know how to worship. Like we used to say, "If you can't preach in Oakland, you may as well quit trying".

To all of the saints in Oakland, I am so proud of what you have done and how God is blessing you. This is a great celebration.

Dad and Mom, you simply amaze me! I don't know how you do it. You just keep moving the bar higher and higher!

Let's take the Bay for Jesus!

Labels: , , , , , ,