C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Monday, December 21, 2009

Disneyland at Christmas - www.mylesyoung.com
Christmas has begun! I am so pumped! This is my favorite time of year. Family, friends, food, singing, parties, unique church services, candles, presents and and a whole lot of fun. This year we are fulfilling one of Sheila and London's life-long dreams...We are going to Disneyland for Christmas. It is going to be crazy fun at the "Happiest Place on Earth" with all the grandkids. (Pray for us parents).
Mom & Dad, Paul & Marlys, Monte & Olga...it is going to be a blast.
SoCal here we come! (I LOVE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA)

To all of my friends I hope this is the best Christmas ever. I know for so many of you 2009 has been a very difficult year...but guess what...your still here!
God is not through with you yet! 2010 is coming! Let's agree that it will be a year of breakthrough for all of us.

I love you all
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Labels: , , ,