C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Inspiration on the Web

internet
Hopefully we are all aware of the dangers that are on the internet, but lately I have been inspired by a couple of things on it. A while back someone recommended that I start following Missionary J B Lambeth on twitter. I am not much into the whole twitter ..."I am going to the store now" mentality but I am interested in what ministry trends and ideas are so I took the advice. I do not know J B Lambeth but let me say, his tweets and his blog have become a real source of inspiration and even conviction over the last 2 or 3 months. If you want to wake up each morning with a little spiritual nudge to go with your regular dose of Java then join those of us who are followers of twitter.com/jblambeth. The man has a definite burden for Brazil. Some day I hope to meet him.

I am also recommending www.apostolicnews.org

Baumeister & Coskun have recently launched this apostolic news site that I regularly check up with. I understand they are looking for reporters and writers. Hearing a lot of good things about this particular website and even some cool things for the future. Going to be exciting! Shout out to Baumeister & Coskun!


Labels: , , , , , ,