C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Morning Musings

As I watch the sunrise on this Monday morning, my heart is filled with gratitude for what God did last night! The power of the Holy Spirit rained down upon us in mighty way. I don't know if I have ever been in a service quite like last night. What made last night's service unique was the way that God used particular people from the congregation to minister to the body. There was a divine "breakthrough" as men & women begin to speak & testify of what God was doing in their lives. There were miraculous things that happened before the service ended and many were filled with the Holy Ghost.

An anointed saint of God is a powerful force against the enemy! I guess what I am trying to say is...I LOVE THE CHURCH!

To all of you Saints of God...Thank you for who you are and what you mean to the body!