C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

REVIVAL


I'm back! Sorry its been so long! Here is my first post of the New Year! (I am doing a little better on my twitter).

I am sitting in my regular spot with my soy latte (sugar-free of course) when I open a new email from an Indian friend of mine. As I am reading, I almost drop my latte and start running and screaming "hallelujah" through the coffee-shop (at least it would cover up the terrible music- lol). My friend Kal, just sent me pictures of an incredible revival that is happening in India. Thousands are being baptized in the name of Jesus and are receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit! My soul has been blessed this morning and I had to tell the world.

I know many of you have and are going through difficulties and circumstances that try your faith but let me remind you... God is not having difficulty!

He is working His plan in the earth at this very moment! He never wrings His hands in worry or frustration. He is God! Enough said!

No matter what you are facing, God is still God! He never stops being God! While we may not understand our present circumstance we know that all things work together for the good of them that love the Lord!

A revival report that comes in the midst of the fight is a source of strength. Take heart, you are not forgotten. You are in the middle of God's plan for the earth. Throw your hands up in surrender and say "God, I am yours" and let God work it out.

Man, I am excited this morning!