C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ministry Update


Shame on me! Where I have I been? It has been too long. I apologize to all of you that may have been frustrated by my lack of blogging. What can I say....uh ... Sorry. I hope all has been well with you and yours. This has been a very busy spring season for me and blogging has not been very high on the "to do list", but maybe we can get this thing stirred up a little bit more.

As to what is coming up with our ministry;

This week I will be at the Mid-America Youth Conference in Little Rock, Arkansas. I am pumped about getting to be with all of you from that area. Pastors Joel & Nathan Holmes have done an incredible work for God in North Little Roc
k. I thrilled to be part of the live recording on Friday night and then preaching on Sunday. I am honored. If you are in the area, come help us have a Holy Ghost party.
Boston and I will be in beautiful Belize, April 26-May 1 with missionary Tim Joiner and the first "Hope Corps" team. It is going to be a great time of work, training and fellowship. This is a historical event. There will never be another "first team" of the Hope Corps.

Shout out to my team-mates: Johnny King, B J Wilmoth, Steve Buxton, Rick Treece, Guy Godwin. What started only as a dream has now become a reality. It is going to be awesome.

See ya in Belize!