C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Alabama, Here I Come!

Eva/Cullman Pentecostals - www.mylesyoung.comWell, It has been a while since I posted anything on my blog. I am sure you have struggled through in my absence! LOL! To all my friends in Alabama, I am headed your way. I am pumped about being a part of the Dedicatory celebration in Cullman, Alabama. Pastor Greg Wilbanks and the Eva/Cullman Pentecostals have recently completed an incredibly, beautiful new sanctuary and I am privileged to be one of the speakers at the dedication. I look forward to seeing all of you that are able to join us. I am thrilled to be headed to "Bama" (that's big coming from an LSU boy!).

p.s. I am taking my bow, pray I get a "bama-buck"!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,