C. Myles Young Rock Church Sacramento,CA E Group NO LIMITS Apostolic Preaching WPF

Musings of the Minstrel

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

CALGARY, ALBERTA CANADA

Calgary, Alberta Canada - Pastor Myles Young Blog4 different countries in 5 days. Whew, I am exhausted.
I just landed in the Calgary, Alberta where this week I am privileged to be preaching at the Alberta Youth Convention. Calgary has got to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. My wife and kids are pumped up because they are skiing in the Rockies (I can't because of knee replacement).
This years theme is "Breakthrough" and it is going to be great. I am especially excited to be here with all of my friends from Canada.
We are now close to 400 hits from Canada on this blog. All of you that read this around the world, help us pray for a "Breakthrough" for Canada.
I believe that there is a great multi-cultural revival that is beginning among the young people of this beautiful nation.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,